3.3.13

Jenny VS Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind




I recently watched this film when my dad resuscribed to Netflix (yay) and I was so glad to see they had it as I've wanted to see it for a long time. ESOTSM is set in flashbacks showing memories as Joel (Jim Carey) remembers his girlfriend Clementine (Kate Winslet). Joel decides to contact a company which offers to remove your memories of someone when he discovers that Clementine has undergone the same treatment to forget him after they've had an argument. It shows when they first met and how their relationship progresses throughout the years and the events leading up to when they had their memory wiped. I don't really know what to write in film reviews without giving away too much and ruining the film for anyone ive just persuaded to see it but seriously this film it worth watching it's part romance and part drama. Jim Carey's performance is fabulous, its one of his more 'serious' acting roles which I think I prefer like The Truman Show and the film also stars Kate Winslet and Kirsten Dunst who are also great.

The Korgis-  Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes




"I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want to be."

My dad on the eternal sunshine the spotless mind
it's a good film because Jim Carey's being a proper actor for once

No comments:

Post a Comment